Monday, October 3, 2016

99 Cent Sale Reminder

Good News!!! 'The cat Who wanted a Dog' is 99 cents on kindle from October 5th through October 12th. Don't forget to grab a copy and make some kid happy!


Hi Everyone, ‘The Cat Who Wanted a Dog is a children’s illustration and coloring book based on a real cat who meets our visiting grand dog and becomes friends with him after a really bad beginning. Toby wanted to write this story all by himself but his claws kept getting stuck in the keyboard. So I told him that I’d help a little. This handsome cat is not your ordinary cat. He also insists that he’s a doctor. I will admit that when he lays across my aches and pains and purrs, I do feel better. He also does this to other animals and children and they all feel better too. The animal doctor says that the sound of cats’ purring hits a note that is healing to people, themselves and other animals. Isn’t that amazing?

Toby has lived with Grampa and me since he was a kitten. Normally he is a well-behaved cat, except when the Christmas tree is decorated. He waits until nighttime and takes all the soft ornaments off the branches. At least he leaves the glass balls alone! Then he curls up in the manger of straw and cuddles with the baby Jesus.
Don’t give me a dirty look, Toby. You know this is true.” Well, he’s off to sulk in a corner and wait for his friend, Casey, to stop by the screened in patio so he can complain to her about me. Sigh. We feed Casey and give her warm blankets and a litter box but even Toby can’t convince her to come into the house. Se likes her freedom. I know Toby is sad since our grand dog went back to his home after a long visit. He keeps trying to tell me something. Can any of you figure out what it is that Toby wants from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment